Removable Extreme CHAFE GEAR
Offering maximum protection as well as easy installation and inspection Chafe Master™ is crafted from abrasion-resistant polyester and nylon fibers that are constucted to shield rope from abrasive conditions. For the most severe abrasion, Chafe Master™ Removable Extreme chafe gear is the right fit for the toughest jobs.
features and specifications
This heavy duty chafe guard is best for industrial marine applications that have severe chafe issues. The Chafe Master™ Removable Extreme chafe gear sleeve is removable which allows for easy access to inspect mooring lines, hydraulic hoses, cables, and any other marine application that would need extreme protection. It’s removable and easily applied.
- Material: Proprietary Polymer Coated 1500 Denier Substrate 40oz. sq. yd
- Chafe Resistance: Outstanding, tough, heavy weight. Tested to 500,000+ cycles
- Puncture/Tear: Excellent
- UV Protection: Excellent; meets EN13758-1, top rating of 80 New
- Wicking: Non-wicking
- Temperature Range: Ambient –35°F (-37°C) to + 225°F (107°C)
- Closure: Mil Spec hook and loop sewn to sleeve with Spectra Thread
- Chemicals: Very good resistance to water, petroleum products, and detergents
|PART #||GUARD OUTSIDE ⌀
At Chafe Master™, we strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. If you have any questions about our products or services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.